17 November 2013

A FEW RECENT FINDS




i've got really into scouring around charity shops at the moment. i've always liked looking but now I try to make it more of a regular thing so i have a better chance of finding something special. some of my favourite things I have bought recently:
a purple flecked woolen jumper that made my heart leap when i saw it. i always find old jumpers fit kind of weird, this one fits around my body but is really short on the arms. i think it was shrunk in the wash or maybe that's just the style but i'll go with it anyway cause the fabric is so nice i couldn't leave it in the shop.
a pretty ceramic mug that has the nicest speckled oatmeal, brown and dark blue tones, and a little bowl made up of so many different shades of pink. think i'll probably use that for jewellery.