14 October 2013

FIRST POST

hi, my name is vanessa and i live in glasgow. last month i moved in with my boyfriend and this has marked a new, very grown-up phase in my life as i've never had a home that i can call completely my own before. i decided to start a blog to record these new changes as we try to build our flat into the space i have always dreamed of. here are a few of my favourite details and areas of the flat so far that make me happy everyday. i will probably change them around soon, as i feel it's good to be constantly changing your immediate surroundings so you don't get bored of what's in your home. we still have quite alot to do but i am happy with what we have achieved so far. 



   





  1. kitchen shelf
   2. book shelf
   3. a house-warming gift to myself, an iittala mug
   4. sitting room
   5. part of the kitchen wall
   6. bedroom mirror
   7. the view from my kitchen window. it makes the walk of three flights up worth it